CUTTING EDGE SENSOR SOLUTIONS
From mechanical pressure gauges to high speed cameras: Baumer has more than 50 years of experience in designing sensors for the Railway industry.
We pride ourselves on being among industry leaders when it comes to innovative sensor solutions that bring true value to our customers.
CONTROL & SAFETY
Baumers innovative axle encoder portfolio provides reliable and proven solutions for speed measurement and condition monitoring. The robust magnetic sensing technology offers superb signal quality and flexibility.
Perfectly fitting solutions for axle speed measurement.
- Independent speed information to different subsystems from one encoder
- Up to 4 sensing units per encoder independently configurable for the specific requirements of each sub system
- Current and voltage incremental outputs freely combinable in one encoder
- Dynamic and accurate speed measurement at all speeds including standstill over full temperature range
- Any number of pulses up to 1200 ppr, freely configurable per sensing unit (factory setting)
- Smart functions, such as direction of rotation, digital speed threshold, heartbeat signal
- Integrated temperature and acceleration sensors for sophisticated condition monitoring
- Conforming with EN 50128 / EN 50129 SIL2 and EN 45545 HL3
COMFORT AND POWER
The CleverLevel® family LBFS offers a broad variety on process connection to allow integration in several different ways: mounting into welding sleeves or into tubes to extend the length of the sensor according needed switch point for top mount into tanks etc. The rugged design is proven and successfully in operation globally.
INSPECTION AND IDENTIFICATION
Cameras for catenary, track and train inspection systems.
High frame rates, exceptional image quality and ease of integration – that’s what our industrial cameras stand for. Their robust, industrial design is the basis for long-term stability and precise image analysis in your application.